Brochure copyQuaan: The Answer to Cost-Effective Customer Relationship Management
Your Web site gives you another way to interact with customers. They come to your site from all around the world to get information they need to make buying decisions, or to get product support. But customers expect more from online interaction than they do from other forms. They want simple answers, and they want them fast -- in their own language, preferably. And when they don't get them, they move on.
Jupiter Communications, a leading industry analyst, reports that 40 percent of Internet consumers who left a site during a recent holiday season did so because of poor response time. One third of them said they would never return. The bottom line: Satisfied visitors to your Web site will likely turn into loyal, longtime customers. The question is, what are you going to do about it?
Your best bet is to implement a customer self-help tool for your Web site. This technology allows your customers to get the answers they need via a Web Q&A form in real time -- and your representatives to spend their time building your business. You'll need a solution that's easy to use, easy to implement, easy to manage -- and easy on your budget. So what's the right answer?
Turn to Quaan, the Wise Choice
Quaan uses patented technology to provide an automated, user-friendly, cost-effective and simple-to-maintain corporate search engine solution for visitors around the world. Quite simply, it's the best.
What makes Quaan the best are the myriad benefits it offers to both your customers and to your company.
Your customers get:
· Convenience of using natural language -- no need for Boolean rules or case-based reasoning.
· Precise, relevant answers using natural language - Quaan returns the most likely answers in the form of links and documents, not a series of new questions.
· Support in foreign languages, as well as English - greatly expands your reach to customers outside of the U.S. in major countries.
Your company gets:
· Shortest installation time in the market for faster ROI - Quaan can be helping your customers and saving you time in as little as one week, vs. months-long cycles required for other products.
· Happy, loyal customers - Quaan's ease of use and delivery of relevant answers will delight visitors to your Web site and keep them coming back.
· More sales - The easier your customers can find answers about your products, the more quickly they can make their buying decisions.
· Huge reduction in customer support calls - When customers find the product support answers they need via your Web site, they won't need to call or email your representatives with questions; an average of a third fewer requests.
· Fast build and updates of Q&A knowledgebase - Quaan's unique technology will sort your data on its own, incorporate data from customer feedback and allow you to add new data in a variety of formats.
· Scalability - Quaan can grow with your business to handle large amounts of disparate data; and there's no need for a special data analysis staff.
· Tailor-made, user-friendly interface - Quaan can be customized to match the look and feel of your Web site.
· Records customer queries - data files on customer questions and feedback can help you spot trends and enhance your data.
· Easy integration with Web site - Implementation is seamless on UNIX or NT platform using Java middleware and flexible architecture.
How Can Quaan Do All That?
Quaan's automation capability is what sets it apart from the competition. And it's what facilitates its fast installation, quality of the answers it yields for customers, rapid updating and powerful scalability. Behind the automation is eHNC's patented neural network technology. Once applied to your data, it does what we call a "word-build," assigning vectors to each pertinent word. Next, this amazing technology forms clusters based on related vectors, then determines the context of each cluster so that categories can be assigned.
The result is a custom thesaurus that also includes jargon and acronyms associated with your data. And that thesaurus is dynamic, expanding more every day by incorporating user feedback and new documents that you load, no matter if they're PDFs, Word documents, HTML or plain text.
From the ever-growing thesaurus, Quaan uses a proprietary text analysis process called Content Mining(tm) when a Web site visitor types in a question. Content Mining retrieves answers in the form of document summaries or links. The answers are based on context, not word matches, and ranked by relevance within seconds. Visitor queries are saved and used to enhance data.
What Kinds of Companies Use Quaan?
Enterprises in a variety of industries have discovered the powerful capabilities of Quaan and are using it with ease to improve customer satisfaction and cut costs.
· Quaan helps users of a major online auctioneer to quickly find information they need to buy and sell items. The key feature for the auctioneer was Quaan's ability to automatically and continuously integrate a high volume of data.
· Quaan helps customers of a leading computer systems manufacturer to swiftly locate product information for online shopping as well as find answers to technical questions. Scalability, easy updates and a flat fee for the technology were important issues for the manufacturer.
· Quaan helps customers of a top-tier Internet portal provider to promptly get details about the using its service. The provider needed a customized interface and support in multiple languages.
· Quaan helps customers of a global consumer and business services provider to rapidly discover specifics about offerings available in their areas. Of particular interest to the services provider were Quaan's language support and its short installation time.
· Quaan helps customers of an online trade community operator to quickly track down information about services offered in the business-to-business network. The operator need a solution that was scalable, easy to integrate and easy to use.
These companies and many others began their search for a corporate search engine solution with the same questions you have. And now you've found the answer, too.
For more information, visit our Web site at www.ehnc.com or call 1-858-799-1436.
System Requirements [sidebar] · NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 Server; dual Pentium 500 mhz processor, 1 GB RAM 10 GB hard drive; CD-ROM drive · Solaris 2.6 or higher; dual CPU UltraSparc 2 (example: E-450), 1 GB RAM, 10 GB hard drive; CD-ROM drive.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, eHNC is a subsidiary of HNC Software Inc. (NASDAQ: HNCS) is a leading provider of predictive software solutions for the services industry, including financial, telecommunications, insurance and e-commerce. HNC's suite of predictive software solutions can provide real-time insight into customer relationships based on transaction-level data, helping business-to-consumer companies manage their relationships with individual customers. By accurately predicting customer behaviors, these companies can create initiatives to mitigate risk and attrition; improve customer service; develop marketing programs to enhance profitability, and detect fraudulent customer transactions.
[sidebar] The Meaning of Quaan Quaan a Chinese word that means "interconnectedness" and has strong positive connotations of harmony. It captures the essence of this unique eHNC technology whose purpose is to draw answers from connected meanings and deliver those answers to customers. And that purpose creates harmony between you and your customers.